Your SAFETY & WELL BEING is of the utmost importance.
As part of our COVID-19 response, CDC guidelines will be implemented to ensure the safety and health of our employees and visitors.
All attendees will be required to stop at our “SAFETY TENT” outside door #49 and will be required to do the following prior to entering our facility:
· Complete a health questionnaire regarding your health and recent travel
· In addition to the above, all attendees will:
o Fill out a “check in” slip
§ This slip will include your name and phone number.
§ After going through the safety protocols above, attendees will return to their vehicles and wait until they are contacted to enter the facility
· Once inside our facility:
· At all times, please refrain from handshakes
· Refrain from touching your face
· Please practice social distancing (maintain 6 feet between each other) at all times; when walking to conference rooms/lobby and while seated throughout the interview session
We appreciate you following these guidelines and look forward to meeting with you!
From your Systems Control Team
Why Is Systems Control Hosting Open Interviews?
Systems Control of Iron Mountain is experiencing aggressive business growth in 2021 and beyond!
As the needs of our nation’s utility companies expand, Systems Control continues to strengthen its position as the market leader. The growing demands of the energy industry creates a steady and stable need for talented people just like YOU. Systems Control remains ready and able to provide the extraordinary service, support and quality products that the utilities have come to expect from us, and we’d LOVE for you to be part of what we do best!
We are looking for the best and brightest who are interested in working for our growing company!
Parking Lot Safety
- Click here for a map of our Systems Control facility and access to the Job Fair Entrance
- Use the North Entrance, located off Traders Mine Road
- Please use the left access road as the Truck Entrance is reserved for delivery of our products
- The speed limit in our parking lot is 10 mph
- Please be alert for pedestrians walking across the lot and in between parking spots
- Check in at our SAFETY TENT outside Door #49
- After receiving a Check-In slip, you will be required to wait in your vehicle until we call your cell phone
- Please note that we have a Tobacco-free campus, including our parking lot areas